Free delivery when you spend over £80 with us online
Black Friday offers
Borough Market Shop
Brindisa Food Rooms
Chorizo Grill at Borough
Stockists in your area
Lunch box ideas
Added to basket
Receive exclusive news and offers from Brindisa Spanish Foods via email.
You will be kept up to date with all our latest offers.
A story of Spanish food.
Our company name comes from the word ‘brindis’, to raise one’s glass in a toast, and our work over the past 28 years has been to toast and celebrate the varied cultures, landscapes and, above all the exceptional foods of Spain.
In essence, the business is a tribute to the people who create the remarkable cheeses, hams, meats, fish, and a huge selection of other ingredients that are now enjoyed in the UK.
It is hard to imagine now but, back in 1988 when the business was founded by Monika Linton, knowledge of Spanish gastronomy was almost non-existent in the UK. Starting with a conviction that the foods she loved in Spain deserved to find a wider audience, Monika launched her company on a shoestring.
After more than 27 years the bussines has grown to include:
– A wholesale business providing hundreds of different products to many of the country’s finest restaurants, delis and food halls.
– One of the first retail outlets in Borough Market, Southwark, now regarded as being among the finest food markets in Britain.
– A Barcelona inspired café in Brixton, South London, with a Spanish delicatessen next door.
– A world renowned chorizo roll, regularly listed as one of Time Out’s top ten cheap eats in London.
– Five ground breaking tapas bars and restaurants in Central London, and a restaurant in the heart of Barcelona’s El Raval area, neighbouring the Boqueria market.
– A state of the art warehouse and distribution centre in Balham which includes cheese maturing rooms and optimal storage conditions for Ibérico meats, charcuterie, nuts, chocolate, fish, fresh fruit and vegetables.
– Hugely popular ham schools, where customers learn the essentials of carving jamón and determining the best wine pairings with our experts.
– Our online shop, which ensures that our delicious Spanish foods are available throughout the UK, whenever and wherever you need them.
Fine Spanish food is now firmly on the gastronomes’ map in the UK and our team at Brindisa is proud to have played a part in this change.
Order tapas for your next party, Spanish ham for your kitchen, gifts for your friends and ingredients for your larder.
Tried and tested recipes from the Brindisa team. Enjoy!
Find out about forthcoming events at our restaurants and shops.