The Brindisa Shop,
"The best place for delicious Spanish ingredients. Anywhere." A happy customer.
About our shop
Our shop, located in the heart of Borough Market and open from Tuesday to Saturday every week, offers an unrivalled range of delicious Spanish food with something to satisfy all lovers of Spanish gastronomy. Our friendly team of experts are always on hand to help guide you through our range and are happy to offer advice on how to create mouthwatering Tapas at home.
Our range includes:
- Hand-carved Serrano and Ibérico (Pata Negra) hams, finely sliced by our expert carving team.
- An unrivalled range of artisan Spanish cheeses
- Fresh cooking Chorizo, cured Chorizo and other full-flavoured Spanish charcuterie.
- Olives, extra virgin olive oil, Pimentón, Calasparra rice and all the other ingredients for a perfect Paella.
- Spanish almonds such as the prized Marcona variety.
- Anchovies and conserved tuna, salt cod and Boquerones
- And, of course, much, much more.
"Here, amidst hanging Serrano, iberico, chorizo and row upon row of Ortiz tuna and El Navarrico beans calm, peace and order ensues. A few customers are tasting cheeses. Others are filling their shopping basket with olives, almonds, olive oil, rice and crackers. Thank goodness I have already eaten, the smell is divine. I am left to wander, to look, to pick up read and stock up. This shop is an education." Writes the Foodie Bugle, July 2011
This is what Nemone, BBC Radio 6 Music Presenter, says about our food:
"Your palate can fly, even if you can’t leave the city. The Iberian flavours of Brindisa’s Ibérico Black Foot Jamon and Manchego cheese are among the market´s best delicacies" - April 2012